The Elder Scrolls Online, Map of The Rift
The Rift is Skyrim's most hospitable region, where the city of Riften stands amidst the autumnal forest.
- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact.
- Part of: Skyrim (The homeland of the Nords).
- Cities: Riften. Settlements: Nimalten, Shor's Stone.
The Rift Skyshards
- Braced against wind near the mine (Northwest of Northwind Mine Wayshrine).
- Be Shor to search all over the stone (Northeast of Fallowstone Hall Wayshrine, west of Shor's Stone settlement).
- Nearly discovered by a mauled stablehand (North of Ragged Hills Wayshrine and Treva's Farm).
- Cultists' prize near Ragged Hills (Southeast of Ragged Hills Wayshrine, west of Honrich Tower Wayshrine).
- Scour the crags near Avancheznel (Southwest of Honrich Tower Wayshrine, near the entrance into Avanchnzel dungeon).
- South where worms swarm the barrow (Southwest of Taarengrav Wayshrine, next to the worm cultists camp).
- A prospect found (North of Fullhelm Fort Wayshrine, northwest of Lost Prospect).
- Walk above the clouds (Northwest of Trolhetta Wayshrine, southwest of Fullhelm Fort Wayshrine).
- Stay alert between Riften and Greenwall (North of Riften Wayshrine, near to the main road).
- Clank of gears and hiss of steam (Inside Avanchnzel solo dungeon).
- Guarded by bears in the hollow (Inside Broken Helm Hollow solo dungeon).
- Deep in the roots of the tooth (Inside Faldar's Tooth solo dungeon).
- Where green grows in the fort's wall (Inside Fort Greenwall solo dungeon).
- Take a shrouded approach (Inside Shroud Hearth Barrow solo dungeon).
- Tread carefully; don't break a leg (Inside Snapleg Cave solo dungeon).
- Protected by wraiths in a beast's den (Inside The Lion's Den public dungeon).
The Lion's Den (Public Dungeon)
|Lion's Den Vanquisher||Defeat three of the champions in the Lion's Den.||10||Dungeons:
|Lion's Den Conqueror||Defeat all of the champions in the Lion's Den.||50||Dungeons:
|Lion's Den Group Event||Defeat the Lonely Giant and his angry mammoths in the Lion's Den.||50||Dungeons:
- Shor's Stone
- Boulderfall Pass
- Fallowstone Hall
- Fullhelm Fort
- Geirmund's Hall
- Skald's Retreat
- Frostmoon Farmstead
- Treva's Farm
- Vernim Woods
- Northwind Mine
- Honrich Tower
- Pinepeak Cavern
- Lost Prospect
- Blessed Crucible
- The Lion's Den
- Broken Helm Hollow
- Faldar's Tooth
- Fort Greenwall
- Shroud Hearth Barrow
- Snapleg Cave
- Abandoned Camp
This is a camp inhabited by a ghost named Ghoragham.Achievement:Put Ghoragham to Rest: Put Ghoragham the Ghost to rest.
- Frozen Ruins
This is a ruin guarded by a frost atronach named Nomeg Rine.Achievement:Frost Atronach Destroyer: Defeat the Frost Atronach, Nomeg Rine, at the Frozen Ruins.
- Giant Camp
This is a camp inhabited by a giant named Longstride and his mammoth.Achievement:Defeat the Giant and his Mammoth: Defeat Longstride the Giant and his Mammoth.
- Hunter Camp
This is a camp occupied by a group of Khajiit hunters.Achievement:Eliminate the Khajiiti Hunters: Eliminate Indur-sa and the Khajiiti Hunters.
- Troll Cave
This is a cave inhabited by a pair of trolls named Frostdrool and Sleetclaw.Achievement:Kill the Trolls: Kill the Trolls, Frostdrool and Sleetclaw.
- Wisplight Glen
This is a glen occupied by a wispmother named Aereus.Achievement:Banish the Wispmother: Banish Aereus the Wispmother.
- Ragged Hills Dolmen
- Smokefrost Peaks Dolmen
- Stony Basin Dolmen
- The Apprentice
This is a Mundus Stone found in Reaper's March, Bangkorai, the Rift, and Cyrodiil. Activating the Apprentice stone will grant you the permanent blessing of increased spell penetration.
- The Steed
This is a Mundus Stone found in Reaper's March, Bangkorai, the Rift, and Cyrodiil. Activating the Steed stone will grant you the permanent blessing of increased run speed.
- Eldbjorg's Hideaway
This is a cave located northeast of Nimalten. The cave contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Night Mother's Gaze set.
- Smokefrost Vigil
This is a ruin located southwest of Forelhost. The ruin contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Willow's Path set.
- Trollslayer's Gully
This is a cave located southeast of Honrich Tower. The cave contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Hunding's Rage set.
- Autumnshade Clearing
- Grethel's Vigil
- Honeystrand Hill
- Jenedusil's Claw
- Linele Skullcarver's Camp
- Mammoth Ridge
- Three Tribes Camp
- Fallowstone Hall Wayshrine
- Fullhelm Fort Wayshrine
- Geirmund's Hall Wayshrine
- Honrich Tower Wayshrine
- Nimalten Wayshrine
- Northwind Mine Wayshrine
- Ragged Hills Wayshrine
- Riften Wayshrine
- Skald's Retreat Wayshrine
- Taarengrav Wayshrine
- Trolhetta Summit Wayshrine
- Trolhetta Wayshrine
- The Rift Treasure Map I
- The Rift Treasure Map II
- The Rift Treasure Map III
- The Rift Treasure Map IV
- The Rift Treasure Map V
- The Rift Treasure Map VI
- The Rift Treasure Map CE
- Blacksmith Survey: The Rift
- Clothier Survey: The Rift
- Enchanter Survey: The Rift
- Woodworker Survey: The Rift
- Skyshard (Braced against wind near the mine)
- Skyshard (Be Shor to search all over the stone)
- Skyshard (Nearly discovered by a mauled stablehand)
- Skyshard (Cultists' prize near Ragged Hills)
- Skyshard (Scour the crags near Avancheznel)
- Skyshard (South where worms swarm the barrow)
- Skyshard (A prospect found)
- Skyshard (Walk above the clouds)
- Skyshard (Stay alert between Riften and Greenwall)
- Skyshard (Clank of gears and hiss of steam)
- Skyshard (Guarded by bears in the hollow)
- Skyshard (Deep in the roots of the tooth)
- Skyshard (Where green grows in the fort's wall)
- Skyshard (Take a shrouded approach)
- Skyshard (Tread carefully; don't break a leg)
- Skyshard (Protected by wraiths in a beast's den)