The Elder Scrolls Online, Map of Eastmarch
Eastmarch stretches from the frozen, jagged northern coastline into southern Skyrim's volcanic tundra. It is inhabited by a few hardy settlers, and formidable creatures, including giants. Its capital is Windhelm, the home of the Jorunn the Skald-King, High King of Skyrim, and leader of the Ebonheart Pact.
- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact.
- Part of: Skyrim (The homeland of the Nords).
- Capital City: Windhelm. Stronghold: Fort Amol.
- Nestled beside Morvunskar's royal tomb (Northwest of Fort Morvunskar Wayshrine).
- Giants despoil the village below (Southeast of Windhelm Wayshrine, near to Giant's Heart).
- Leave the hollow to cure the chill (East of Windhelm Wayshrine, next to The Chill Hollow dungeon).
- Strewn between tusks near the barrow (Northwest of Wittestadr Wayshrine, northeast of Bonestrewn Crest).
- Beside a bridge to Amol (East of Fort Amol Wayshrine, close by the bridge across Amol river).
- Lost in ruins beyond the grotto (West of Fort Amol Wayshrine, southwest of The Frigid Grotto dungeon).
- Mzulft's secrets are not all underground (Northeast of Logging Camp Wayshrine, in the ruins of Mzulft).
- Attempting to spy on Aelif (Southeast of Logging Camp Wayshrine, west of Jorunn's Stand encampment).
- Stashed near a farm in icy winds (Southwest of Logging Camp Wayshrine, near a small farm).
- An illegitimate child's reading material (Inside The Bastard's Tomb solo dungeon).
- Search the slipperiest places in the hollow (Inside The Chill Hollow solo dungeon).
- Three eyes gleam, a frigid prize (Inside The Frigid Grotto solo dungeon).
- Crashed from the sky to open the vault (Inside Icehammer's Vault solo dungeon).
- Old Sord excelled at hide-and-seek (Inside Old Sord's Cave solo dungeon).
- Among the dead, sheltered from storms (Inside Stormcrag Crypt solo dungeon).
- Near a throne in the Hall of the Dead (Inside Hall of the Dead public dungeon).
Hall of the Dead (Public Dungeon)
|Hall of the Dead Vanquisher||Defeat three of the champions in Hall of the Dead.||10||Dungeons:
|Hall of the Dead Conqueror||Defeat all of the champions in Hall of the Dead.||50||Dungeons:
|Hall of the Dead Group Event||Defeat Reynir the Destroyer and his minions in the Hall of the Dead.||50||Dungeons:
- Fort Amol
- Fort Morvunskar
- Lower Yorgrim
- Voljar's Meadery
- Jorunn's Stand
- Thulvald's Logging Camp
- Lost Knife Cave
- Bonestrewn Crest
- Direfrost Keep
- Hall of the Dead
- The Bastard's Tomb
- The Chill Hollow
- The Frigid Grotto
- Icehammer's Vault
- Old Sord's Cave
- Stormcrag Crypt
- Ammabani's Pride
This is a place inhabited by the sabre cats. A great sabre cat named Ammabani can be found here.Achievement:Ammabani Hunter: Kill the great sabre cat, Ammabani, at Ammabani's Pride.
- Dragon Mound
This is a dragon burial mound occupied by a necromancer named Vivien Armene.Achievement:Armene Hunter: Kill the Breton necromancer, Vivien Armene, at the Dragon Mound.
- Dragon's Hallow
This is a dragon mound inhabited by a mammoth named Mannskadi and a giant named Ulgorus.Achievement:Mammoth Hunter: Kill the wild mammoth, Mannskadi, at Dragon's Hallow.
- Rageclaw's Den
This is a clearing guarded by a werewolf named Rageclaw.Achievement:Rageclaw Hunter: Kill the great werewolf, Rageclaw, at Rageclaw's Den.
- Ratmaster's Prowl
This is a camp inhabited by a vampire named Olveidi the Ratmaster.Achievement:Ratmaster Hunter: Kill the vampire, Olveidi the Ratmaster, at the Ratmaster's Prowl.
- Swiftblade's Camp
This is a camp inhabited by a bear named Beralagr.Achievement:Beralagr Hunter: Kill the great bear, Beralagr, at Swiftblade's Camp.
- Frostwater Tundra Dolmen
- Giant's Run Dolmen
- Icewind Peaks Dolmen
- The Ritual
This is a Mundus Stone found in Malabal Tor, Alik'r Desert, Eastmarch, and Cyrodiil. Activating the Ritual stone will grant you the permanent blessing of increased healing effectiveness.
- The Thief
This is a Mundus Stone found in Malabal Tor, Alik'r Desert, Eastmarch, and Cyrodiil. Activating the Thief stone will grant you the permanent blessing of increased critical chance.
- The Warrior
This is a Mundus Stone found in Malabal Tor, Alik'r Desert, Eastmarch, and Cyrodiil. Activating the Warrior stone will grant you the permanent blessing of increased power.
- Crimson Kada's Crafting Cavern
This is a cave located northeast of Fort Amol. The cave contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Vampire's Kiss set.
This is a ruin located north of the Rift gate. The ruin contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Alessia's Bulwark set.
- Tinkerer Tobin's Workshop
This is a workshop located south of Kynesgrove. The shop contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Song of Lamae set.
- Bitterblade's Camp
- Cragwallow Cave
- Darkwater Crossing
- Giant's Heart
- Hermit's Hideout
- Thane Jeggi's Drinking Hole
- Cradlecrush Wayshrine
- Fort Amol Wayshrine
- Fort Morvunskar Wayshrine
- Jorunn's Stand Wayshrine
- Kynesgrove Wayshrine
- Logging Camp Wayshrine
- Mistwatch Wayshrine
- Skuldafn Wayshrine
- Voljar Meadery Wayshrine
- Windhelm Wayshrine
- Wittestadr Wayshrine
- Eastmarch Treasure Map I
- Eastmarch Treasure Map II
- Eastmarch Treasure Map III
- Eastmarch Treasure Map IV
- Eastmarch Treasure Map V
- Eastmarch Treasure Map VI
- Eastmarch Treasure Map CE
- Alchemist Survey: Eastmarch
- Blacksmith Survey: Eastmarch
- Clothier Survey: Eastmarch
- Enchanter Survey: Eastmarch
- Woodworker Survey: Eastmarch
- Skyshard (Nestled beside Morvunskar's royal tomb)
- Skyshard (Giants despoil the village below)
- Skyshard (Leave the hollow to cure the chill)
- Skyshard (Strewn between tusks near the barrow)
- Skyshard (Beside a bridge to Amol)
- Skyshard (Lost in ruins beyond the grotto)
- Skyshard (Mzulft's secrets are not all underground)
- Skyshard (Attempting to spy on Aelif)
- Skyshard (Stashed near a farm in icy winds)
- Skyshard (An illegitimate child's reading material)
- Skyshard (Search the slipperiest places in the hollow)
- Skyshard (Three eyes gleam, a frigid prize)
- Skyshard (Crashed from the sky to open the vault)
- Skyshard (Old Sord excelled at hide-and-seek)
- Skyshard (Among the dead, sheltered from storms)
- Skyshard (Near a throne in the Hall of the Dead)