The Elder Scrolls Online, Map of Betnikh
Wrested from the Bretons by Orcs centuries ago, Betnikh is an easily-defended island with high cliffs and rich farmland. There is talk of trouble with giant flying insects, as well as necromancy being practiced on the island.
- Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant.
- Part of: High Rock (The homeland of the Bretons).
- Ayleid Ruins: Moriseli, Carzog's Demise.
- In the dig site (In the northwestern part of Betnikh, next to the entrance to Moriseli).
- Where wolves prowl eastern ruins (Behind a wall of the ruins on a hillside located directly west of Gilbard's Nook).
- Outside a house for the dead (In the eastern part of Grimfield, next to a tree and a tomb).
- Stonetooth Fortress
- Carzog's Demise
- Carved Hills
- Gilbard's Nook
- Grimfield Wayshrine
- Stonetooth Wayshrine
- Carved Hills Wayshrine
- Betnikh Treasure Map I
- Betnikh Treasure Map II
- Betnikh Treasure Map CE
- Skyshard (In the dig site)
- Skyshard (Where wolves prowl eastern ruins)
- Skyshard (Outside a house for the dead)