The Elder Scrolls Online, Map of Glenumbra
Daggerfall city stands proud in this landscape of rugged woods and fetid swamps. Werewolves have been sighted more and more frequently in the woods, and all of Glenumbra may be in danger.
- Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant.
- Part of: High Rock (The homeland of the Bretons).
- Capital City: Daggerfall. Cities: Aldcroft, Camlorn, Crosswych.
- Guarding Daggerfall's eastern gates (Just outside Daggerfall's East Gate).
- Before Dresan's headless sentinel (Northeast of Wyrd Tree Wayshrine, in the courtyard of Dresan Keep).
- Search amongst the shrieks (Southwest of Wyrd Tree Wayshrine, next to the Remly brothers (quest The Dagger's Edge)).
- Westtry's dead slept underneath (Southwest of Eagle's Brook Wayshrine, on a crypt mound in Westtry).
- Far behind the Elf-haters' lines (Northwest of Aldcroft Wayshrine, in the western part of Glenumbra Moors).
- Beneath a Hag's footbridge (Southwest of Hag Fen Wayshrine, in the southern part of Hag Fen, beneath a bridge).
- Where vines strangle the sleeping dead (Northeast of Lion Guard Redoubt Wayshrine, inside the area of Cath Bedraud).
- Close to finding the kings (Southeast of Burial Tombs Wayshrine, near to Tomb of Lost Kings).
- A climb above Crosswych (Northeast of Crosswych Wayshrine, on a scaffolding above Crosswych's mine).
- A tower explored is Ilessen learned (Inside Ilessan Tower solo dungeon).
- Near Silumm's well on Daggerfall shores (Inside Silumm solo dungeon).
- Within a mine of blood and thorns (Inside Mines of Khuras solo dungeon).
- Behind a wall to Enduum all (Inside Enduum solo dungeon).
- Where Ebon Crypts become Ebon Caves (Inside Ebon Crypt solo dungeon).
- In the bowels of Cryptwatch (Inside Cryptwatch Fort solo dungeon).
- In the roots of the Hallows (Inside Bad Man's Hallows public dungeon).
Bad Man's Hallows (Public Dungeon)
|Bad Man's Hallows Vanquisher||Defeat three of the champions in Bad Man's Hallows.||10||Dungeons:
|Bad Man's Hallows Conqueror||Defeat all of the champions in Bad Man's Hallows.||50||Dungeons:
|Bad Man's Hallows Group Event||Slay the Giant Snake Mother in Bad Man's Hallows.||50||Dungeons:
- Eagle's Brook
- Daggerfall Southern Docks
- Farwatch Tower
- The Harborage
- Lion Guard Redoubt
- Red Rook Camp
- Shrieking Scar
- Deleyn's Mill
- Beldama Wyrd Tree
- Hag Fen
- Vale of the Guardians
- Dwynnarth Ruins
- Baelborne Rock
- Cambray Pass
- Dresan Keep
- Cath Bedraud
- Burial Mounds
- Tomb of Lost Kings
- Glenumbra Moors
- Bad Man's Hallows
- Cryptwatch Fort
- Ilessan Tower
- Ebon Crypt
- Mines of Khuras
- Balefire Island
This is an island off the coast of Glenumbra. A necromancer named Grivier Bloodcaller resides here.Achievement:Grivier Hunter: Kill the necromancer, Grivier Bloodcaller, at Balefire Island.
- North Shore Point
This is an island in the lake east of Westtry. A zombie named Asard the Putrid resides here.Achievement:Asard Hunter: Kill the Bloodthorn zombie, Asard the Putrid, at North Shore Point.
- Seaview Point
This is a beach-side cave inhabited by a bear named Graufang.Achievement:Graufang Hunter: Kill the giant bear, Graufang, at Seaview Point.
- The Wolf's Camp
This is a small camp inhabited by a pack of werewolves led by Salazar the Wolf.Achievement:Wolf Hunter: Kill the werewolf, Salazar the Wolf, at the Wolf's Camp.
- Trapjaw's Cove
This is a swamp inhabited by a crocodile named Trapjaw.Achievement:Trapjaw Hunter: Kill the giant crocodile, Trapjaw, at Trapjaw's Cove.
- Western Overlook
This is a hill just north of Daggerfall inhabited by a lurcher named Limbscather.Achievement:Limbscather Slayer: Defeat the lurcher Limbscather at the Western Overlook.
- Cambray Hills Dolmen
- Daenia Dolmen
- King's Guard Dolmen
- The Lady
This is a Mundus Stone found in Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls, and Cyrodiil. Activating the Lady stone will grant you the permanent blessing of increased armor.
- The Lover
This is a Mundus Stone found in Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls, and Cyrodiil. Activating the Lover stone will grant you the permanent blessing of reduced damage from spells.
- Chill House
This is an abandoned shack. Below the shack is a cave which contains a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Death's Wind set.
- Mesanthano's Tower
This is a tower on an island off the coast of Hag Fen. The tower is home to a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Night's Silence set.
- Par Molag
This is an Ayleid ruin north of Cath Bedraud, and is home to a special crafting site, where you may craft items in the Ashen Grip set.
- Dourstone Isle
- Gaudet Farm
- Merovec's Folly
- Miltrin's Fishing Cabin
- Mire Falls
- Tangle Rock
- Valewatch Tower
- Aldcroft Wayshrine
- Baelborne Rock Wayshrine
- Burial Tombs Wayshrine
- Crosswych Wayshrine
- Daggerfall Wayshrine
- Deleyn's Mill Wayshrine
- Eagle's Brook Wayshrine
- Farwatch Wayshrine
- Hag Fen Wayshrine
- Lion Guard Redoubt Wayshrine
- North Hag Fen Wayshrine
- Wyrd Tree Wayshrine
- Glenumbra Treasure Map I
- Glenumbra Treasure Map II
- Glenumbra Treasure Map III
- Glenumbra Treasure Map IV
- Glenumbra Treasure Map V
- Glenumbra Treasure Map VI
- Glenumbra Treasure Map CE
- Alchemist Survey: Glenumbra
- Blacksmith Survey: Glenumbra
- Clothier Survey: Glenumbra
- Enchanter Survey: Glenumbra
- Woodworker Survey: Glenumbra
- Skyshard (Guarding Daggerfall's eastern gates)
- Skyshard (Before Dresan's headless sentinel)
- Skyshard (Search amongst the shrieks)
- Skyshard (Westtry's dead slept underneath)
- Skyshard (Far behind the Elf-haters' lines)
- Skyshard (Beneath a Hag's footbridge)
- Skyshard (Where vines strangle the sleeping dead)
- Skyshard (Close to finding the kings)
- Skyshard (A climb above Crosswych)
- Skyshard (A tower explored is Ilessen learned)
- Skyshard (Near Silumm's well on Daggerfall shores)
- Skyshard (Within a mine of blood and thorns)
- Skyshard (Behind a wall to Enduum all)
- Skyshard (Where Ebon Crypts become Ebon Caves)
- Skyshard (In the bowels of Cryptwatch)
- Skyshard (In the roots of the Hallows)